Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Job Position!

So I have been working for Pinnacle Security for almost a year now, in the Account Creation Department. After having moved from agent, to team lead, to head team leader, my bosses called me into to let me know about great opportunity positions. So I sent in my resume, had an interview with a panel and got the job! I found out on Friday and started on Monday. My new title is, Area Office Coordinator, in the Account Administration Department. I'll break it down for all of you that aren't in security sales. We have a lot of offices still open throughout with country with guys selling, even though its' off season. I am the AOC over 3 offices. Washington DC, California LA East, and Beaumont TX. All of those offices have office managers physically at those offices. Those office managers report to me. So any questions, concerns, problem account, things like that, I help them take care of. I also take care of some paperwork, like approving all the payments for those offices. And I am in charge of making sure the Office Managers (OM) do their job, and i calculate their bonus. There is a lot to do everyday, but it makes the time go by so quickly! I think I like it a lot, but it is just the first week, so it may be too soon to tell!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

What Dee has a blog!!

Unknown said...

Hey Miss Deedra! So, this one time I came in and Mark was reading this email from some Deedra and I started to tease him a little about who the mysterious Miss Deedra was. He kind of rolled his eyes and said "it's my sister!". Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

That is so great about your job. I am so happy you have a blog. You are a cutie!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED.... YOUR ALREADY PRO AT THIS...... GET TO KEEP UPDATED ON YOUR LIFE... BUT A PHONE CALL HERE AND THERE WOULD BE NICE TOO..... I LOVE YA SIS TTYL

Anonymous said...

LETS GET A MOVE ON... START BLOGGIN WOMAN... OH WAIT... SORRY THATS RIGHT YOU HAVE A LIFE AND I DONT THATS WHY IM ALWAYS ON THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!! SAD DAY