Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Me Survey AKA Bored @ Work.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?:: yes
What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?:: 6 years
Ever been in a car wreck?:: Yes. Megan and I totalled her car last June.
Were you popular in high school?:: I would say so, just because I was involved in everything!
Have you ever been on a blind date?:: Ha, yes I have.
Are looks important?:: To a certain existent
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:: Yes, but we rarely get the chance to talk.
By what age would you like to be married?:: by 23 at least.
Have you ever made a mistake?:: What a retarded question.... No I have never made a mistake, of course I am perfect! And so humble!
Are you a good tipper?:: Yes, at least 20% always.
What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:: like 30 bucks.
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:: I am sure I have but I can't really remember any specifics.
Have you ever peed in public?:: It's not public if it's night time and your camping right?
What song do you want played at your funeral?:: yikes I have no idea.
What would your last meal be before getting executed?:: Chocolate everything.. And Pizza, and Mac and Cheese, and a delicious salad and then panda express :)
Beatles or Stones?:: Beatles
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?:: That is a horrible question, probably Obama. JK... I have no idea.
Beer, wine or hard liquor?:: uh I don't see diet mountain dew on that list!
Do you have any phobias?:: I hate snakes... with a passion, I mean despise snakes.
What are your plans for the future?:: Dental assisting, and then dental hygiene, get married, have lots of little kids and be an awesome mom.
Do you walk around the house naked?:: Not usually. People tend to just walk in my house, so that wouldn't be a very good idea.
If you were an animal what would you be?:: a zebra, cause i love zebra print!!!! ha
Hair color you like on someone you're dating?:: well i like it all, but blonde would be ideal, so I can preserve the blonde gene and pass it to my kids.
Would you rather be blind or deaf?:: blind I think.. I love music!!!!!
Do you have any special talents?:: Special? Well i am pretty flexible, dance pretty well, and can make a lot of people smile.. Do those count? ha
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:: Take my shoes off and then put my purse down.
Do you like horror or comedy?:: Comedy
Are you missing anyone?:: Drew currently. Just realized he only has a little over 5 months left out in the field. And I always miss Courtney and Megan, my friends still in California. And I miss my parents. You don't realize how much they support you and all they do for you, till they aren't around you anymore.
Where do you want to live when you are old?:: California. Somewhere close to the majority of my family. I love them!
Who is the person you can count on the most?:: My mom and dad. Friends come and go unfortunately, but my parent's are stuck loving me for an eternity!
What did you dream last night?:: Who knows? I hardly ever remember them!
What is your favorite sport to watch?:: NBA Basketball or College Football.
Are you named after anyone?:: Yes, my mom and my aunt. My mom's middle name is Dee, and my aunt's is Ann.
What is your favorite alcoholic drink?:: haha, again w/ the alcohol and I have NO clue.
Non alcoholic drink?:: Diet MD or Powerade Zero. mmmm delicious.
Have you ever been in love?:: Yes
Do you sing in the shower?:: Of course!!!!
What is your favorite Holiday?:: Christmas and HALLOWEEN
Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: Kinda already had some... Just to fix my face though, after those girls beat it in.
Have you ever caught a fish?:: Nope, not patient enough to fish....


Well guys, this is what happens when you get bored at work! But maybe you learned something else about me! I really like these survey type deals, cause they give me questions I don't usually think about. Plus, when I can't think of anything to blog, these are pretty helpful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did learn some pretty interesting things about you. We already knew you were pretty fantastic though.

Anonymous said...

REMEMBER we popped a squat on our night adventure when i fell in the road and hurt my knee... we both peed in that neighborhood with big houses and took pictures lol DONT FORGET... cause you were not sure if you peed in public or not hahah