Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My High School Senior Year Survey

Take this fun survey about and reflect on your senior year.

What school year was it? 2005- 2006

Who was your best friend? Courtney Cardoza

What sports did you play? I played Volleyball and I cheered. :)

What kind of car did you drive? White Toyota Camry w/ the red racing stripe!

Friday night where were u? Cruising Blackstone, or a football or basketball game cheering.

Were you a party animal? Not at all. Being the sober driver gets old quick.

Were you in the "In Crowd"? I was pretty much in everyone's crowd. Courtney and I were just friends with everyone. From the jocks, to the band kids, to some of the gangsters.

Ever skip school? Of course.

Ever smoke? Ew, gross.

Were you a nerd? Nope.

Did you get suspended/expelled? Not a chance

Can you sing the Alma Mater? I don't even know our Alma Mater. I don't think we have one. I mean I am sure we do, but no one knows it.

Who was your favorite teacher? Senior Year? Mr. Sherron.

Favorite class? Video Production.

What was your schools full name? Washington Union High School

School mascot? Purple Panthers!!

Did you go to Prom? Of course, and it was a blast!!!! The senior guys were taking their sweet time deciding who to ask, so me and my friends beat them to it and asked the cutest, most awesome sophomore guys to go with us. And they were so excited, so it was sooo much fun!

If you could go back and do it over, would you? You can't go back, but it was definitely fun and I loved it!!!!!! So yeah I guess so.

What do you remember most about graduation? Singing the national anthem and being so dang nervous, and then they lit off fireworks behind me and I had no idea and got so scared!

Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Too many too name; rallies, sports, Santa Cruz, Disneyland, Prom, Formal.... I could go on and on.

Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? We don't have a senior wall..

Did you have a job your senior year? Nope, just workin on the farm once in a while.. I was too busy to sleep almost, haha.

Who did you date? Everyone. But not any ONE.

Where did you go most often for lunch? My house. and the Taco Truck.

Have you gained weight since then? Nope. Little thinner if anything.

What did you do after graduation? Packed up and moved to Provo, Utah to go to summer semester @ BYU

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what is a senior wall?

Anonymous said...

YUP YUP... cruisin blackstone... the good ol days...!!!!!!!!!! lovedit!!!

Anonymous said...

That was fun reading those last two posts all about you! You are still adorable!

Anonymous said...

my new blog address...
mjmccrary.blogspot.com
and catch up slacker... blog it up