Saturday, September 27, 2008

For the friend I have had the longest... :)





This post is for Megan Janelle. I love you Megs, and we have been friends a really long time, since before young woman's began. We have had ups ands downs galore. Been friends through good times and bad. I'm so proud of you and the person you are. So blessed to have been friends with you for so long. I know right now, things are tough, and thats an understatement. You are a stong young woman, and as you put one foot in front of the other and put all your trust in the Lord, you'll be blessed. The Lord's time is different than ours, and patience is something most of us struggle with. But you are a beautiful daughter of our heavenly father, with amzing divine and eternal potentional. So many people love and adore you. Your outgoing, loud, friendly, enthusiastic personality is magnentic and draws people to want to get to know you better. Keep smiling that gorgeous smile! With the light of Christ present in your life, you are more beautiful than you'll ever know. I love you so much sister. Thank you for all the good times and the great times to come. Here is just a few pictures I could find, some of them 3 years old. :)










Photobucket
">Photobucket
Photobucket">
">Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Photobucket">







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW... IT MADE ME SAD! THANKS DEE.. YOU ARE AMAZING... WONDERFUL FRIEND... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.... LOL... MEMORIES OF ALL THOSE PICTURES FOR SURE AND COULD I BE ANY WHITER????? I MEAN COME ON NOW>.. WHAT THE CRAP... LOL... NEWAYS I LOVE YOU TO DEATH... THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FASTING.. .I KNOW THAT THERE WORKING... EVEN THOUGH I STRUGGLE WITH DOUBTING ALOT... BUT THATS JUST ONE OF MY STRUGGLES I NEED TO OVER COME.... LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEE.....
UR BEST FRIEND/SISTER MEGAN JANELLE