Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ultimate Slacker

I am the ultimate slacker. My last post was in October! Gee Whiz! But with the combination of a new computer and being stuck @ home sick with a fever and runny nose, I decided to post something! This weeked, on Saturday, I attended the military ball. See Andrew found a date and was planning on going and I got jealous. I mean, after highschool, when do you ever get to get all gussied up and go out? So Andrew recruited Derek to join in the ball fun as my date. There were 3 couples, and we rented a limo and went to Tucanos! My favorite place! From there we made our way over to the capital building where the ball was held. It was beautiful! They had a traditional band and a rock band to get your groove on it. It was one of the most fun nights ever! Here are just a few of the hundreds of photos that we snapped that night.






















4 comments:

One Love said...

YAY! lol just a little bit of a slacker jk :) You looked beautiful and looked like you had a blast! I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

How way fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are a slacker. ha But I still love ya! You looked gorgeous and I absolutely loved the dress! Like a Marilyn Monroe!!! :) OW! OW! I love Tucanos too! YUMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

I just had to pop in and tell you that you look amazing.